Why we're more creative when we're tired, and 9 surprising things about how brains work is an article by Belle Beth Cooper for Fast Company, which I encourage to read in full here
1. Your brain does creative work better when you’re tired.
2. Stress can change the size of your brain (and make it smaller).
3. It is literally impossible for our brains to multitask.
4. Naps improve your brain’s day-to-day performance.
5. Your vision trumps all other senses.
…. so pay close attention to design
6. Introversion and extroversion come from different wiring in the brain.
7. We tend to like people who make mistakes more.
8. Meditation can rewire your brain for the better.
9. Exercise can reorganize the brain and boost your willpower.
10. You can make your brain think time is going slowly by doing new things.